Genlab Bench Top Temperature PID Control Stations
Genlab’s latest universal bench top PID Stations are popular among laboratory technicians, R&D engineers, and thermal engineers who want the latest PID controllers housed in an easy to operate and safely packaged solution. Using Eurotherm’s latest P116 controllers for both closed loop PID control with an integral safety control loop monitoring the status of the controller and process loops.
Using the same features as our advanced industrial ovens, these PID stations allow users to simply connect to any heater load up to 2KW using the universal plug supplied. Feedback from the 2 x Type K temperature sensors supplied, will over accurate temperature control
of any heating load. If the safety sensor is removed or the process is getting unexpectedly too warm, the station will go into an alarm mode. In alarm mode power to the heat source is isolated until it returns to a safe temperature and the operator presses the reset button.
The units come complete with a standard IEC lead making it compatible globally. With some of the most advanced PID firmware available in today’s market, these bench top stations will provide you with excellent temperature control, reduced overshoot and great stability, yet are designed to be simple to operate. Rear mounted earthing points are also installed for 2 wire heater loads.
- Compact station with integral Solid State Relay switching and high powered overheat relay
- PID (Proportional, Integral and Derivative Control)
- Indpendant safety monitoring loop
- Only 250mm x 265mm x 120mm (W x D x H)
- High heater rating output - 230V, 2000W
- Manual overheat reset button with internal latching power relay
- Works with all typies of heaters: cartridge, rod, strip, silicone, plate and ceramic etc
- Supplied with 2 off universal type K sensor sockets allowing any style of thermocouple designs
- Panel indication LED status
- Supplied with 2 off flying lead type K sensors, 2m IEC lead and universal plug
- 3000W Output versions available in same housing
- Multi loop stations
- 3 phase stations
- Customised branding / colout choices
- Bespoke heater and sensors available upon request
- Profile controllers
- Integral timers
- Rear mounted sockets
- Digital communications
The PID stations can be tailor made to suit customer needs. As standard, the units are made with a main control loop and an overheat safety controller. Eacg controller uses its own type K sensor via the mini panel sockets. Any heater load can be connected via the IEC plug supplied and the LED indicates when power is being applied to the heat load.
The units come with a standard IEC lead making it compatable globally to connect to any standard plug socket. It also comes with a universal plug (supplied loose) to connect any style of heater. Rear mounted earthing points are also installed for 2 wire heater loads.
Using Eurotherm's latest P116 controllers for both closed loop PID control with an intergral safety control loop monitoring the status of the controller and process loops. Profile control stations use Euotherm's latest EPC3016 8 stage profile control.
Either option offers one of the most advanced PID firmwars available in todays market. these benchtop stations will provide you with excellent temperature control, reduced overshoot and great stability, yet designed to be simple to operate.
BTC2000 2000W PID Station
BTC3000 3000W PID Station
BTP2000 2000W PID Station with Profile Control
BTP3000 3000W PID Station with Profile Control
Introductory offer of just £545 per station, order on line by clicking here
Need Some Advice?
* REQUIRED FIELDS
All Genlab products come with a two year warranty
Bespoke Ovens Gallery
Click here to view some of the bespoke ovens we have built