High Temperature Industrial Ovens (500 deg C)
Genlab offer a range of High Temperature Electric Ovens for a variety of applications, with temperatures up to 500°C. This range of High Temperature oven are designed to work at higher temperatures then our standard ovens, but come at a lower cost than a furnace.
Smaller units are constructed from a fully welded Zintec steel outer cabinet with an easy clean powder coated finish. Larger units are constructed from powder coated heavy duty tubular frame fitted with painted panels. The interior chambers on all sizes are made from high grade, rust proof stainless steel.
All High Temperature units are fitted with numerous layers of approved high density thermal insulation to minimise heat loss and offer efficient running costs.
All standard 500°C units are fitted with a single front opening, side hinged door and feature an air cooled front fascia allowing the units to run safe and cool enough to be touched whilst at 500°C internally.
We have a variety of standard frame sizes available, which can easily be adapted to suit your application .Each design comes with a variety of options to choose from to tailor it to your requirements. Working with the leading instrumentation manufacturers such as Eurotherm, ABB, West, CAL, Tecnologic you can choose your preferred controller and recorder and we will configure and calibrate them to the oven design.
- Choice of any colours to suit your corporate image.
- Approved safety interlocks and safety shut down systems
- Choice of control panel position or remote monitoring
- Manual, automatic, top opening and pneumatic door mechanisms
- Power ratings and voltages tailored to your process
- Bespoke ventilation systems
- Timer and profiler options for batch control and recording
- Closed loop, manual or cascade control systems
- Full range of communications.
- 2 year warrantee with on site after support
Need Some Advice?
* REQUIRED FIELDS
All Genlab products come with a two year warranty
Bespoke Ovens Gallery
Click here to view some of the bespoke ovens we have built